Monday, May 10, 2004

Here I Go, Again On My Butt

So we are approaching Wednesday, when Katie is heading home, so I likely won't be saying much until then. After that point of course, I will have nothing at all to do for approximately a month and a half, so I will do my best to exhuaust the lyrical possibilities of the word butt.

We had to run a couple errands today, one of which was the grocery store. I am continually impressed by the quality of the names given by Topps Markets to their generic versions of specific products. Despite the fact that I cannot remember the names of all these wonderful products, I can tell you for certain that they are destroyed by the epic "Thin Wheats." I know you may be wondering, "what the hell is a Thin Wheat. I can't connect that product name to the specific brand name of anything. I can tell that they are thin and wheaty, and they certainly sound delicious. I think I will pick me up some Thin Wheats."

That is my primary thought today. I know its not an entry worthy of the epic song after which it is named, but it will have to do the trick. I'm gonna cheer for the wolves and hang out with Katie. I'll probably stop by after I drop her off on Wednesday night.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: