Thursday, December 04, 2003

Busynessosityism

So I know I have been absentio in divengioneis, but fear not, I am just finishing up all these finals and shitty that be happenin up in the heezy. I really hate looking back and reading that I wrote that, I feel like I have been taken advantage of by a rhinocerous or something, the type of feeling I think Fran Drescher must have when she says shizzle on the Old Navy commercial or Lil' Kim when she sees herself argue that she, Lil' Kim, will keep it hot in the Old Navy hood.

I mean, I understand, if the money was there I would do any ad Old Navy wanted me to. It doesn't hurt that they will then play your song 20-30 times an hour in each of their approximately 2 billion stores. Not the point.

We are rolling to John Carroll University in Cleveland tomorrow to make a little cash before we roll back home to the TC early next week. I have about half a paper remaining, but that won't be done until Monday at the earliest. I think more likely it will be at the end of the week, but lets see how fast the Benjamin section goes.

Anyway, I will likely say hey later on. Keep it rizzle. Countdown 3 days to Buffalo exit.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: