Tuesday, January 27, 2004

New Humpshire, hehehehe, Hump-shire

So we are like watching like the like Gilmour Girls and basically Lorelei Gilmour, played by the lovely Lauren Graham, is aiming to set the world's record for most awful fucking hats worn in a single program. I can totally sympathize with the crowd who thinks she is getting jacked by continuously not being nominated for any comedic category. I also sympathize with the crowd who says that her show straddles the line between drama and comedy which sort of fucks her in the nominations category. I also sympathize with those people who like chocolate milkshakes, because I like chocolate milkshakes too. In fact, I most likely like chocolate milkshakes more than the people in the crowd which I sympathize with. If there were a crowd that was entirely neutral on Lauren Graham's nominations and loved chocolate milkshakes I would want to run for president of that crowd. While I love chocolate milkshakes and think that the Gilmore Girls is actually alot funnier than most people give it credit for I am certainly not the best candidate to lead or join that crowd.

So lets move on to something else, lets say Tajikistan. I have no feelings on the subject of Tajikistan.

How about the New Hampshire primaries. I actually do have something to say about that situation, since I never really liked Howard Dean anyway. As far as I am concerned you can now stick a fork in him for more reasons thatn the fact that he looks like a cooked pig. I cannot understand for the life of me why it is that people think the dude is so liberal. I mean, alright, so he sort of become the condensation point for the anti-war sentiment in this country and I guess he did get out on the anti-war trip fairly early. Just because Vermont is kind of a hippy state doesn't mean their governor is all that leftist. Dude is against gun control, for the death penalty, and no longer strictly opposed to American involvement. Yes, he thinks that we shouldn't have gone to war based on the administrations evidence. Brilliant conclusion, the left ass cheek of the new baby rhino at the San Diego zoo, whom has never seen a moment of CNN or read any American electoral history, could understand that this is the case. It was a stupid mistake based on a not-very-well-formed-or-intelligent-lie. Very impressive Howard Dean. He says we can't just withdraw, which may be correct, but is left-wing like Dominik Hasek (who is a goalie, hockey pun, sorry, had to do it). Nonetheless, somehow he got this rap as the left-wing hack for the democratic party and he ain't folks. While he may be slightly more liberal than Kerry (not much, somewhat, on some issues, but not much) he is also a fucking hell of alot more stupid than Kerry and since he sticks his foot halfway down his larynx once every 20-30 minutes the chances are pretty low he could have beaten Bush. Then again, Bush may disprove the idea that you have to say intelligent things to be elected president of this country.

Kerry has won Iowa and New Hampshire. Dean ain't gonna win much down South, he appeals very little to the old folks and the southerners. Kerry is a Kennedy dem and a fucking Vietnam vet. We could really use some decent argument as to why the democrats are not simply trying to undercut the military when we oppose the war and I am admittedly a little new to supporting the party itself I can't remember when a strong veteran was a relevant powerful democrat. Chocolate milkshakes rock. I think I will make one.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: