Saturday, August 23, 2003

Sticky Keys

It really pisses me off that any time I press the shift key five times this little message about Sticky Keys. Seriously try it, just press the shift key five times.

Isn't that fucking annoying. I am not even speaking about the Sticky Keys option, maybe that rocks, I don't know. Its just annoying that if I press shift five times the computer is all like "Hey check out what I can do, aren't I sweet." I know that all ya'll are like "you can just deactivate the combination" but fuck, I don't think that should be my job. Besides, that would just make the combination something else. I mean, come on, what the fuck. If I wanted Sticky Keys and shit I could go into some options or whatever and find it, dont make my shift key your "turn on sticky keys button."

If I wanted a "turn on sticky keys" button I would have had one especially installed. If I did want shift to turn on sticky keys I wouldn't want to press it five times. Maybe I would want to press it twice, since I can imagine that pressing it only once would be a problem with the whole capital letters and shit.

I had nothing to say. I just figured Katie didnt want to listen to me rant about sticky keys. Sorry about the length of shit yesterday, it was like a full week. So yeah, check yourself.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: