Thursday, October 23, 2003

Windy Style

I know I have only recently finished describing last weekend's adventures, but I will just let you know that this weekend will be spent in Chicago. A city almost as famous for its hot dogs as it is for its pizza. Don't get me wrong, I dig Chicago, I have occassionally had some good times there. Regardless, we are going for another debate tournament, and of course, to hang around with Katie's amigos from the cities.

It should be a good time, so I am looking forward to it, even if the drive is a little long for my taste. Nothing much has happened this week, pretty much just school and shitty. I mean, we did some grocery shopping, but I am pretty certain that you are not interested in the details of that adventure. Imagine like 9 pages of this "first we went down the soup aisle, we looked at a number of types of soup, but the Campbell's Chunky was on sale, and in all honesty I would prefer Campbell's Chunky anyway. So we chose a couple different cans, Katie liked New England Clam Chowder but I went for Garlic and Herb Chicken with Potatoes..."

You get the point, I have done shit like that, but I won't do it to you right now. Maybe I will write later or something, but for the time being I am going to pack my shit up and go to Chicago. The Pack has a bye this weekend, so we will be sending them extra mojo in preparation for the Sunday night game to boot off the November season.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: