Friday, March 28, 2003

Goodnight

I am sad, Katie has disappeared from the internet. My guess is that she has not disappeared and that in reality it is just that the computer problems which she has experienced over the last several days have come to a head and are no longer allowing her to sign on. It would be very sad if she just decided she didnt want to talk to me anymore. I dont think that is the issue though, I love her too much.

Regardless, I am getting tired and about to go to sleep. I thought I would take the public opportunity (well, as public as you can consider a journal thing that only one person besides its author knows of) to say goodnight and that I love you.

I should also note how ricockulously clean my living room is. Vaccuumed, books removed from their random piles around the floor. Really really cool, I know I already mentioned this, but it rocks.

I am a little concerned about the lack of diversity in my room decorations. At this point they break down as follows: Hitchock (1), Britney (4), and Mr. Winkle (1). The Vertigo poster is actually fairly classy, I'm glad to have it, though I really need one from Rope. Mr. Winkle at least gets props as a useful decoration, insofar as it is a calendar. Admittedly, half of it is a calendar, while the other half is a shockingly large picture of what is without question the most adorable little dog ever created. Also, I admit that since my computer, my watch, and my phone all have calendars built into them, the actual use-value of Mr. Winkle's calendar is very low. Damn it all though, he is too fucking cute. His little tongue sticking out like that, all puffy. He always looks so happy. I love Mr. Winkle.

I have now spent approx 5 hours in my cleaned and Britney-ized room. It appears to be just as clean now as it was at 7. No ashtray spills, no dishes/coffee cups/soda bottles, no books in unauthorized locations. I am very proud of me, which I think is entirely justified. I think I will tackle the bathroom tomorrow, maybe just the bedroom, it is a Friday, I need to relax.

Anyway, goodnight Katie. I love you, call or whatever if you need to.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: