Friday, September 05, 2003

No Esta Mucho

So there is not much going on. I have been reading a bunch of stuff and writing some stuff and teaching some classes and stuff. I will mention the few things I can think to say:

-Katie had her first debate meeting last night, it went really really well. Not only is she just naturally gifted in front of crowds, but all these kids were really hanging off her every word, at least the parts I saw. The fact that she actually has a team, instead of just one dude, seems to be very energizing.

-I really like the trend in "hip hop" culture of saying "love that" so that it sounds exactly like "la-dat" or even "luddat." For example, see Puffy's verse in "Shake Ya Tailfeather"

-We are watching the Lavar Arrington edition of "While You Were Out"-it is pretty funny overall, to watch the relations between the design people and the football player, especially based on their misperceptions that every football player is a quarterback-furthermore, Lavar Arrington's brother has the same pillows that Katie and I do on our couch

-TLC has this new show called Resident Life which looks really lame, but it has this theme song which appears to be by They Might Be Giants, and the only real line you hear in the commercial is "Am I Awake" and it gets really annoying really quick. It is even more annoying because the skull moves back and forth while it sings-watch the commercial, this will make more sense

-I am flying to Milwaukee tomorrow and then my dad is picking me up for the drive up to Green Bay, we are gonna chill with my Grandma on Saturday then go see the Pack-I get to be the first person to sit in our seats in the new Lambeau-I hope we get in early enough so that we can walk around for a while and see all the new shit, plus we can obviously find more brats that way

-I will likely be ooc on the internet trip for the weekend, hope ya'll enjoy yourselves, Katie will be around in the apartment though, so feel free to say hi to her. She always enjoys talking, and stuff. To people, and stuff. You know, and stuff. Yeah, and stuff.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: