Thursday, September 25, 2003

Oot

That is what I am of "ch" starting words to do journal entries with. Anyway, Katie and I are going to some college debate tournament to pick up some extra cash for the weekend. Even though it is a long drive and involves me judging like 8 ish rounds of what I am sure will be fucking awful debate, it will give Katie the oppotunity to get out of Buffalo (which she needs much more than me, now that I have someone else to hang out with the lameness isn't quite so overwhelming) and we could make up to a couple hundred bucks in profit (over and above our hotel food and gas). Apparently New York State is lovely this time of year. I will let you know if that is correct.

I realized I don't have anything snappy or witty to say this time around, but pretend I saved something from the last time I was funny. How 'bout this: two people were driving through Western New York, one of them was Claire Daines. So the person who isn't Claire Daines looks over and says "Hey Claire Daines, if I had to beat the fuck out of one person named Claire Daines, I would be put in quite a conundrum." Well, Claire Daines, replies, "Why would you be in a conundrum." "You see," says the other person, "I don't know anyone named Claire Daines." "Um" said Claire Daines, "you know me." "Holy Shit! You are Claire Daines!!" said the other person, and commenced beating the fuck out of Claire Daines.

The point of all this of course is that the worst case scenario for the weekend is that Katie and I beat the fuck out of Claire Daines. And if when you come back from a weekend at a debate tournament you can say "well the worst thing that happened this weekend is that me and my fiance beat the fuck out of Claire Daines" then you have had a pretty good weekend. HOLLA!!

Peace,

MB-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRING IT!!!

Claire Danes