Tuesday, April 20, 2004

You Can Run, You Can Hide, But You Can't Escape My Butt

So happy holidays to any one celebrating this Tuesday, the 20th of April 2004. I don't have much to say tonight, tired, finished two of my three classes, got some serious work done, graded a motherfuckload of papers, and returned home to watch American Idol.

I think John Stevens number may be up at this point, though there are only 2 boys remaining at this point. I mean, I think Diana Degarmo and fucking Jasmine Trias need to go first, but Simon has decied that it is time for the serious competion to begin, and the American Jr. Senior Tour needs to check out. I don't know if George Huff will make it to the final 4, the final 3, or what, but he is on the outside hoping against hope that some of the marine love directed at Joshua Grayson last year heads his way, due solely to the fact that he is el solo homme qui has a chance. No that was not a mixed metaphor. Your mom licks goat.

Alright, again, hope celebrations of the day were all in good fun. One seminar tomorrow, last one of the season. Its like the season finale of Survivor, except no money, no fire, not nearly as much Richard Hatch, more impressions of Jeff Probst, and three seperate immunity challenges.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: