Friday, May 14, 2004

Blame it on the Rain, That Was Fallin, Fallin, Blame it on the Stars, That Shine at Butt

Currently TNT is in the process of fucking me, since they refuse to leave the double-OT battle of New Jersey and Detroit, though the Twolves game is now in the middle of the 2nd quarter. Ricockulous. Anyway, today has been a pretty reasonable day, considering the things which had to occur. I hit up the dentist to get some of the neglect drilled out of my teeth and then stopped in at work for a couple hours. Neither of those was enjoyable, but neither sucked enough for me to explicitly complain about it at the moment. Since that point I have just been watching all the shit I have TiVoed that needed to be caught up on. I watched a movie, some Good Eats, last weeks Sopranos, Ellen, oh yeah, its a big TV day. The house is not cold, persay, but it certainly ain't warm, if you catch my drift. It wasn't until after the movie that I decided I was ready to whip up a batch of dinnner, which frew people realize actually comes in batches.

I wasn't necessarily in the mood to do serious cooking, but I really wanted something reasonable on a day where I wasn't tired. Most of the nights I come home from work I am just going to take advantage of the pre-fab meals Katie left me, saint of a woman that she is. So I rolled a little grilled chicken with some BBQ sauce, store bought unfortunately, but much easier, with some broiled potatoes with onions, carrots, and bacon, then tossed with some cheddar cheese .Very high quality and the onions, profuse garlic, and BBQ sauce, it is not a Katie friendly meal. FUCKING A! Detroit makes it a 3-OT contest, which means definatively that I will not be seeing the Wolves until the 2nd half. I have been keeping up with it via GameTrak and whatever updates TNT decides to provide me with, but if they lose this game the blame will rest squarely on the shoulders of the motherfuckers doing programming at TNT. They keep telling me that it is available over on NBA TV, like everyone in the country gets that channel. I have neither that nor the NFL Channel, so I guess my cable company is partially to blame as well. I could really use those statiions, almost as much as I could really use some damn On Demand programming, but whatever, this is not about that. Indeed, this is seperate from that in its entirety, so little that is said about this can be said or inversely said about that. I'm not sure how you go about inversely saying anything, but I imagine its like saying it backwards with your mouth full of ricotta cheese. Which any lover of ricotta cheese can tell you, is not only difficult, but incredibly delicious.

Back at Wal-Mart manana, for the first time in a while I can enjoy the fact that I have a one day work experience follpwed by two days off which don't have any scheduled traumatic events, hence I will get to enjoy my Saturday night. For some reason I don't have much of a rant to go off on at the moment, so I will save the rambling instinct for another night. Especially since nothing decent is on TV tomorrow. Ja reuce.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: