Sunday, March 28, 2004

Infuckingfuriating

I love reality television, don't get me wrong. I love it, I will always love it, and unless it goes out of style qua prime time game shows I will watch every new one until it bores me. That said, the last two big reality finales I have seen have totally bitten it. I have already expressed my frustration with ANTM, where they both eliminated the best person first and eventually chose wrong between the two finalists.

Dream Job now steps up and challenges them by eliminating the two strongest contestants first. It was no surprise that Maggie went away, I liked her but I knew they wouldn't let her on the air. However, and I shit you not, the second cut, that of Zack, was explained, literally, with the phrase "Zack, you are the best, I cut you!!!" What the fucking fuck. I don't get it. I know Tony thinks that Zack is better cut out for hosting a talk show, and that is probably true, but still, he is the best motherfucker in this game and it is weak that he is out.

Okay, I am going to watch the finale and calm down. I was so looking forward to watching Zack on the SC every day. Weak Al Jafee, weak Tony Kornheiser. Weak.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: