Friday, March 26, 2004

Suggestions Make a "Ggest" out of "u" and "tions"

So Katie commented abdout the randomness of yesterday's extended random blog. Those of you familiar with my somewhat faulked up style will think this is no surprise and not recognize anything odd about a transition between the vaginal nature of the modern tunnel and a brief dissertation on pouched tuna, but Katie thinks its distracting. She has several rationale, which I will allow to articulate later on if necessary, but basically she thinks that I should make seperate concets into seperate entries.

I have a couple concerns about this, for instance that it will distract from the overall disconnected homogeny (c) 2004 that I aim to promote. There is something about the juxtaposition between these moments that sort of adds to their je ne sai quoi. I am also more than a little concerned that making an entry like yesterday into 10 or so seperate entries would just discourage people from reading, enjoying, etc. I mean, you can say while you are busy at work, I will read one blog entry, but probably can't justify 10. Its unwieldy damn it, it does not have enough wield. Maybe it won't be an issue, but I fear that it will. It might also interrupt my ability to employ the classic throwback to jokes made earlier in the same blog entry. I guess the whole subject of pillow-ology would be contained together in the peanut-butterology, so those jokes would be a to the g, but potentially it fucks shizz. Finally, it completely inverts the order of my posts. I don't know if people will have enough forsight to scroll to the bottom of the new post to develop this, or if this post will read like a weblog version of Memento, but oh well. I guess this would be the end of the first entry. I suppose the other disad is that I have to sign my name at the end of every section.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: