Friday, July 11, 2003

Dippin Dots

They are good. That is about all I really have to say right now. I wish I could get Dippin Dots right here in Lockport, I don't want to drive into Niagara Falls to get the ice cream of the future, but I would like the ice cream of the future. Their chocolate mint is great as is the neopolitan. I really want Dippin Dots. I will just settle for finishing off the carton of Finding Nemo ice cream from Edie's. Its good shit, vanilla bean ice cream with a swirl of cookie dough and chocolate chunks.

I could go on forever about this ice cream stuff, but I won't, at least not now. I may head up to the Tasty Treat for the world's best turtle sundae, or maybe just to Anderson's for pistachio custard, which I haven't had but sounds fucking great.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: