Monday, June 23, 2003

Best-Word-Ever!!

I shit you not about this word. This word exists, somehow, in some very very odd way, this word has existed for my entire life and simply gone unnoticed. Over the course of my 23 plus years, no one has ever informed me about this word, though it would obviously be the best word ever.

I feel that some preparation is required before I actually reveal to you this word. I suppose I could be wrong and this word may be in common usage. Like, who knows, I found this word when Katie was reading me this article out of a wedding magazine. Maybe those of you who are married or engaged have heard the word many times.

Let me emphasize, that if you have heard this word and do not find the situation to be humorous something is wrong with you. Very very wrong with you.

The word, I cannot explain this enough to you, is real. I'm desperately butt-fuckingly serious about this. The word exists, you people must believe me. Luckily, if you are haters, who doubt and hate and hate and doubt, you can check it out in this month's issue of Modern Bride. The article about flowers. Its near the end somewhere, its talking about the flowers you might give to your mother.

A small bouquet of flowers is called, a NOSEGAY!!! Seriously. Nose, like the fucking thing on your face, and gay, like the idea of doing it with other people who share your anatomy. Nosegay.

"Why Rosemary, what a wonderful nosegay you were carrying at the wedding this afternoon."

"Why thank you Hilda, my daughter selected this beautiful nosegay."

"I simply adore it. I think it is the most fabulous nosegay I have ever encountered."

"I understand. My daughter has quite an eye. She can select a nosegay with the best of them."

"Well, I simply must be going. Give my regards to your daughter regarding the magnificent nosegays."

A nosegay. I cannot believe it. A fucking nosegay. Best word ever.

Peace,

MB-K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I take it that you and Katie have picked Nosegays to be a flower at your wedding. What does a nose gay llok like?

Pete