Sunday, April 06, 2003

Daylight Savings Sucks the Fattest Ass

Seriously, it didnt even really affect me this year, I went to sleep at like 1 last night and got up at 11 today, so I still got 9 hours of sleep, which is all I really needed. Usually I am up too late and have to get up way too fucking early so the extra hour really sticks it to me.

Today I just had to go to mass and do some work. The one thing that I really enjoy about mass specifically nowadays is simply that there are constant mentions of the war in Iraq and well developed prayers, thoughts, or dedications on it. It is one of those areas where I am simply 100% down with the Church's feelings on a social or political issue so I especially enjoy seeing it.

My work went similarly well. Paper 1 is finished!! Well, I am sure I will proofread it before I hand it in, maybe make a couple edits of a minor sort, but not significant work. So I am on track I think, I think I can finish all three of these by May 1st, but that may still be a little ambitious. It depends on how quickly this paper for Joan develops, we shall see.

I thought about making another load of Uber-schetta, but I didnt want to overdo it, plus garlic overdose becomes a real threat at that point. Instead I had a grilled turkey and cheese with crusty Italian bread and some homemade chilli mayo (which I would normally never eat, but was inspired by AB). Played some more GTA3 and actually succeeded in leading the colombians into the way of the Yokuza. I rock hard.

Beyond that this has been a chill day. No basketball, though my boys from Syracuse played strong. It appears that the Dobs may be rolling to Buffalo this weekend, but I wont get my hopes up on that respect, it is the fucking Dobs, we will have to see if he has any cash. It would be nice to have some friends up here though, even though there is shit to do. I could buy another controller for my PS2 and either rent or purchase NHL, depending on the monetary situation. Nonetheless, I really do hope the Dobstyle is able to suck it up and make the ride up to the Buffalo.

Anyway, I have now officially coached a debater who has cleared at the NDT. I rock, very very hard. Congrats Maggie, very impressive. Now Pete and I are working on becoming the television announcers for the newly formed Professional Debate Tour. "OH AND THE IMPACT TURN!!" "RVI!! RVI!! RVI!!!...ITS DROPPED AND GOD HELP US ALL!!" (latter thanks to Pete). Oot.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: