Thursday, April 24, 2003

Out of Buffalo for a Weekend

I get to leave Buffalo! I get to leave Buffalo! I hate this stupid fucking town so much, I am so happy I get to leave. More importantly, I get to see Katie. Admittedly, I will have alot of fucking work to do this weekend, but still, I will get at least to spend my free hours with the woman I love and not be in my apartment in lame ass Buffalo.

My classes are all done. I have to teach tomorrow, then I will simply have to grade papers all fucking week to get shit ready for portfolios and the like. I have about 1.1 papers left to finish. Unfortunately I have yet to write a word for Gasche, though I should be able to do it with about 2-3 days of good solid work. I also, notably, do not have a job yet, though I will have to get to work on that. I want to find out when Katie is coming out here, so I know when to tell them I need off to go home. Hopefully that will all get figured out this weekend.

It also appears that I will get a chance to get some of that delicious smokable stuff that I have lived so long without. What a fantastic weekend it will be, the first one in a long time. I will be back on Monday, enlivened for the absolute ass-end of the semester.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: