Thursday, April 17, 2003

Fucking Finally

So I have had ideas and inspiration to write all freaking evening but obviously, at those moments, the stupid blurty website thing was not working. Fabulous decision homres y hombrecitas. Regardless. I will recap a couple basic ideas.

New bar and grill Po'Boys, opened a couple blocks down Transit. It was advertised as a "Grill and Tap Room" which to me suggests having good beer on tap. I suppose I could even handle good beer in bottles. But, as I often forget, I am in Buffalo, New York, which, of course, has the worst beer selection of any other place in the world. Once we get next to Canada I guess Molson and Labatt's become local beers. Seriously, having Labatts, Molson, Sam, Killians, and Bud on draught does not a tap room make. Much to the contrary it is simply a standard everyday bar. Speaking of bar, they actually do have a pretty decent alcohol selection. Several different vodkas (VOX, Stoli and all the flavors, Absolut, etc.) a couple whiskeys (Makers Mark and JD), overall a pretty solid bar.

I would also like to note that DC has remedied one of the most significant problems of the later part of the season, as Audrey is back!! She rocks, she is very cute, very funny, and all around a wonderful dramatic foil for Joey. Time to talk to Katie on the phone. Since I have tomorrow off, I will hopefully add more.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: