Sunday, April 20, 2003

Fiz Twiz

It is both a sad and very happy day. I mean, it is a celebration obviously, today we rejoice in the wonders of a drug I have not been able to enjoy in many many weeks. Don't get me wrong, I love my Sanjay and miss the dude like a motherfucker. Nevertheless, maybe I should have thought harder about that decision.

So I am sober, I thought about drinking, but it just seems like drinking without enjoying a 4/20 addition would be almost sacreligous. I mean, it would be a very nice supplement, but alone its like ignoring the entire significance of the whole occassion. I have nothing against those who don't choose to celebrate this particular holiday, but I like it and it deserves at least a portion of my attention and thanks for one day.

On the upside, I got to have a hot delicious double quarter with cheese. It was tasty and greasy and hot and juicy. I almost got two of them, but I figured it would be a better idea just to wait and have some others later on. After all, I havent had any of the delicious red meat products in a long time-hot dogs, roast beef, bacon, pork, steak (though that one will change soon)-so I guess I can justify eating out at least one or two more times this week. Mmmmm...Arby's melt.

On an entirely unrelated note, The Pitts is an awful program. I know it is apparently made by the creators of the Simpsons but the writers are awful. It is not a funny concept for a show and the characters are stupid. The teenage girl is kinda cute, but is an awful actress, and the father figure is stupid without any of the corresponding stupid humor. At least it is on before the Simpson's this week, rather than ruining it afterwards.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: