Saturday, April 05, 2003

Uber-schetta is Born!!

It rocks. It rocks so fucking hard. It is so garlicy and delicious. Katie wouldnt kiss me for days after I have eaten this delictable concoction. It went perfect with a very cheap bottle of pinot noir I got this evening as well. I really like this stuff, I am going to work on some alterations. Maybe some chili oil would be helpful. What if I briefly infused the olive oil with the garlic before it was allowed a chilled marinade. Some onions would be nice. Anchovies could work. There are so many possibilties. I could mix some parmesan regiano (there was some pretty good stuff on sale) in with the tomatoes and continue to top with the mozzerella. So many possibilities. Luckily I still have several tomatoes and peppers and quite a bit of garlic. Not to mention the half loaf of bread and still a quarter pound of cheese.

Seriously, ya'll are missing out. I am going to have one last piece of Uber-schetta and then a quick smoke before I move on to brownies during the last 10 minutes of what is shaping up to be a fantastic game between Texas and Syracuse. GO ORANGE! Carmelo-its not just candy anymore.

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: