Monday, April 21, 2003

Nothing Much and Some Good Wishes

I have had some significant entries over the last several days, but I am just not feeling it tonight. I am virtually finished with my second paper, so it looks like I should be fairly on schedule for the rest of the semester. I am no longer very worried, I think it should be as close to a breeze as the end of a graduate semester can be.

Beyond that it appears that FOX continues to blow away the competition in the reality TV market. Joe Millionaire and Married by America rank 2-3 on the best reality shows of all time, behind only Survivor. From the first episode, the Monica Lewinsky led introduction of masks and hoods looks to join that list. There is some hypnotist motivational speaker dude who has the craziest fucked up theories. I like him already, I will laugh my balls off if this homeboy actually takes it.

Unfortunately for Haley, a pretty cute psuedo-Jennifer Garner style girl, most of the guys overall were pretty ugly and the final 10 have a bunch of uggos amongst the crowd. I picked only one of them as legitimately hot, but several are decent looking. We will see how it goes.

On the bright side I would like to mention that Katie was not feeling well today, so I thought I would give her a shout out. I Love You, Sweetie! Feel better, I will see you in not too long. I promise you a bottle of kool-aid like wine a nice dinner and a long backrub to help out. I wish you could cash it in now but we do what we can. At least you have the magic of the Twin Cities to keep you company. Again, love you!

Peace,

MB-K

No comments: